ave a toggle in Agency Info that determines if user is going to use letterhead or plain paper (to keep the statements like they are now). Maybe actually 3 selections:
- Plain paper - which prints the statement like it is today, with no changes
- Letterhead with address - which will then not include the agency name and address information at the top of the statement
- Letterhead without address - which will still print the agency address on the statement
There would be an additional section for statements in the Employee Info section of NN, on the Claim Margins tab.
- Top margin - there would be a place where the top margin of the statement could be moved down significantly, to allow for logo or whatever is at the top of the agency's letterhead paper.
- Bottom margin - could also be adjusted up, in case there is footer information on the letterhead.